Wednesday, August 09, 2017

2012 Nissan Altima

I bought this car in April of 2012.  It had been a rental or leased car and I always wondered why it was being sold so early but I found 2 teensy little dents and figured that was the reason.  Some people are so stuffy that they won't even drive a rental car with dents.

Anyway, this car has given me no trouble in the 5+ years I've had it and I'm hoping for another 5+ years before I have to consider another car.  The age of a car doesn't matter to me, only the safety.

I took it into the dealership today for an oil change and complete overall check-up and it passed!  I expected it would but wondered if maybe it might need new brakes after 5+ years but it doesn't.  The tech at the dealership also told me not to worry about the little chips on the door because they hadn't gone through to the metal so they won't rust.  I have some touch up paint so I'll use that.

I did a whole lot of research before buying the Nissan Altima and I'm happy to say it's been a treasure of a car.  

No comments: