Thursday, September 28, 2017

Faye, Joyce, and Me


Faye brought Joyce over for a visit this morning.  Larry and Joyce were in town so Larry could shop for some clothes so this was a nice surprise.  Joyce is very special to me and the fact that she has Alzheimers makes our visits that much more important because there will come a day, hopefully in the far future, when her condition is much worse.  She knew me today and I can't say how grateful I am for that.

Faye took a photo of Joyce and me from a horrible angle that made me look like I weigh 300 lbs. so I made her take another one from a different angle.  That photo makes Joyce look much heavier than she is but she's still gorgeous.

Joyce has always been a beauty and now, at age 85, she still shines.  This seemed to be a good day for her because she was almost like the old Joyce...and she remembered me.  I'm so happy about that.

No comments: