Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Printers and Gadgets

I hate gadgets that magically work and then one day stop working.  I figure that, if they work once, they should work forever.  I bought a new printer this year and it amazed me that I was able to set it up mostly all by myself.  I had no idea what I was doing but tried to follow the instructions.  I failed at first so I phoned the help line and got a very nice and patient tech to assist me.  I believe they must be trained not to laugh when people like me call for help.

Well, it doesn't matter now because we got the printer set up and working.  It stopped working today.  Because it left a couple of blotches of ink on the pages it refused to print, I'm thinking it might have something to do with the ink thingamajig but I'm going to be gone all winter so I don't want to buy another ink thingamajig right now.  I hope I remember in the Spring what I now think is wrong with this printer.

Sigh!

No comments: