Friday, November 03, 2017

Clean Up

When I had the house, leaving for Florida for the winter meant a monumental job of clean-up.  Leaving from my apartment is a piece of cake.  The only big item is to clean out the fridge, turn it off, and prop it open for air circulation.  When I leave tomorrow morning, I can just walk out and lock the door behind me.  I wouldn't go back to owning a house for anything in the world.

Right now I'm doing last minute laundry and will then cart my suitcase (on wheels) down to the car.  I can take the small one down when I leave to pick Faye up at 3 P.M.  Cindy is coming at noon to fix the settings on my Facebook page so I don't get myself into any more trouble there.  LOL!

It will be fun driving down with Faye.  She's fun and intelligent company and I love her like a sister!  We've got a busy week ahead...getting to the trailer and then to the party house for Nicole's wedding...but the following week will be one of relaxation.  I'm very much looking forward to spending my last long winter in Florida and hoping to be able to arrange the sale of the trailer and the 3 month rental of another one for next year.  

Times and expectations change and I no longer desire to be away from home for 5-6 months so renting in the park is a better alternative to Shelley and John paying lot rent for me for 12 months when I only want to be down there for 3 months.  They are so darned generous but I don't want to see them wasting money on me.

Well, time to post a few photos and jokes on Facebook and then pack the computer away.  Anyone desperate for my words of wisdom (LOL!) will have to wait until I'm online again November 13th. 

1 comment:

hitaakademi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.