Saturday, November 18, 2017

Electronically Challenged

I hate having to install anything but especially electronic gadgets.  Since Spectrum is installing new cable lines here in the park to give us better reception for our internet and T.V., I have no service from them and had to resort to using the park's internet but at least it's free.  Arlean came over for a visit yesterday and suggested I get one of those indoor antennas from Best Buy to use in the meantime so off I went today and bought one.  It's brand name is Mohu Leaf and it cost me $33 for it and a remote control (I can't find the one that was here).

I had no faith in myself that I'd be able to install it but darned if I didn't do it with ease.  I also had to figure out how to program the channels I'd be getting.  I get 3 perfect and 3 not so perfect.  This will do me until Spectrum hooks me up and that could take 2 weeks to infinity!

I seem to get a lot of very old sitcoms but one channel has more recent programs.  I can live with this.  There are also about 3-4 Spanish speaking channels that come in well but they're no use to me, unfortunately.  All in all, the cost is cheap and worth buying the gadget if you don't watch too much T.V.

Now for one little incident at the party house that was so very cute!  The dining room table was huge but close to the wall so it was a bit difficult to get to the chairs at the back of it.  Kim handed Nash his breakfast and said to him, "Under the table", so that he'd just crawl under the table to get to the back chairs.  Nash took her literally and went under the table and sat on the floor looking innocently at her for assurance.  Of course, it was a laughable moment and I hope Nash sees the humor in his innocence when he's older.  He doesn't like being laughed at.

No comments: