Friday, November 24, 2017

Friday Coffee Morning



This is my first coffee morning of the season and I'm really looking forward to it.  I have no idea how many ladies to expect because it's early in the season and also that many of my friends have left the park.  It will be a bit different this year but I'm sure the conversation will be just as interesting as ever.

It's nice that all the ladies come from different backgrounds and have arrived at different stations in life.  It's their life experiences that make our conversations so much fun.  There's also some good advice mixed in with the fun, too.

I'm hoping some new ladies will join us...all of the park ladies are invited but it seems most think this is for a select bunch of friends.  It isn't.  It's meant to be a way for park ladies to get to know each other better.

It's cool outside today (60's)with threat of rain so I've arranged the chairs in the Florida room.  It's always nicer to be outside in warm weather but that won't happen today.  I'm going to miss the familiar faces that aren't here any more...some have sold their trailers, some have moved away, and some have passed away.  I'll always remember their smiling faces and be glad I had them in my life even if it was for too short a while.

Anyway, here goes!

Update:  5 ladies showed up and we had a wonderful time, gabbing and laughing...just like old times!   

No comments: