Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Lizard in the Bedroom

I have an odd feeling that I wrote a blog about this before but here we go again.  I abhor bugs, rodents, anything alive in the house that doesn't belong here but, when in Florida, I relax my ethics just a tad.  Dead bugs give me the creeps but it's still okay if they're dead just as long as I don't dwell too long on how they actually got into the trailer.  Rodents would send me packing and heading north to Canada.  Lizards, as long as they're very small, are barely tolerated but I tell myself they eat bugs.

I saw a little lizard in my bedroom today and have no idea where it went.  I am trying to accept it's existence in the trailer because someone once told me they eat bugs.  I hope I remember correctly and I hope lizards sleep in a corner all night.

No comments: