Friday, December 15, 2017

My Haircut

I got my hair cut a few days ago by the same hairdresser I've had for a few years.  She's really good and I was delighted to see she was still at the same salon.  The haircut was excellent and I love it!

Now, as I sat waiting for my lady to finish with the customer ahead of me, I noticed another hairdresser from the back who just look odd.  She was very overweight and wearing a tunic that bared one shoulder...the shoulder didn't look feminine but I still didn't catch on that this was actually a man.  He wore tights and ballet slippers and had his hair up in a terribly messy pony tail.  I was mostly curious about how messy he looked to be working in such a nice salon.

When he turned around, I was really surprised and, when I'm surprised, my face shows it by raised eyebrows and dropped mouth.  I tried to catch myself before he saw my reaction and I don't think he did.

I'm left wondering why a person who is born male and wants to be and dress as a female doesn't do a better job of it?  Then I ask myself why I should care?  And then I answer, "because I'm old school".  

No comments: