Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Cold and Rainy Florida

What I love most about Florida is the almost continuous sunny and warm weather but we do get a bit of cold once in a while, too.  This week is one of those whiles and we won't see warmth until Sunday.  I'm hoping for at least some blue sky and I think we'll have a good chance for that.

I had planned to go to the game rooms today but staying inside my little trailer nice and warm sounds good, too, and that's what I think I'll do.  I'm working on a new Swedish weaving table runner and will do some of that, watch a little T.V., play on the internet if it's working (damn Tengonet), and have an afternoon nap.  We have Bingo tonight and the clubhouse is right across the road so I don't have far to go!

Rainy days like this can be a pleasant thing if you really have no reason to go outside.  I can see a number of cars in the clubhouse parking lot right now and know they're all there for morning coffee and donuts.  I'm still in my nightie and playing on the computer...wouldn't go over there for anything in the world especially in this weather!

Most people in this park are retired and can choose to do whatever their little heart desires every single day.  They say that youth is wasted on the young, well it just might be that retirement freedom is wasted on the old, too.

Well, it's getting a little late for Tengonet to let me remain on the internet so I'd better get off and do something useful.

No comments: