Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Watery Eyes

I think I wrote a while back about my recent problem with watery eyes to the point where the tears were running down my cheeks at an alarming rate.  It's both irritating and embarrassing so I needed to find a way to stop it.  Shelley said it was the result of dry eyes and asked what I was taking to dry something out.  Well, my first thought was my pee pill which I take twice a day to deal with urgency.  I didn't dare cut it out completely so I decided to take it only once a day.

For this, I suffered more bladder urgencies but the watery eyes continued.  So I did some research on the internet (love this!) and read how taking an antihistamine could cause watery eyes.  I've been taking and antihistamine every night to help me sleep.  I immediately stopped taking the antihistamine and the improvement of watery eyes has been slow but steady.  I'm pretty sure that was the problem.

Anyhow, love the ability to do research on the internet!   

No comments: