Saturday, February 10, 2018

Coffee Morning







Friday coffee morning used to be attended by many more people but so many have left the park or passed away.  The lovely ladies that are still here and still enjoy our Friday morning coffee and chatter make me very happy.  I've always said that our park is blessed with the nicest people on earth.  We're a blend of American and Canadian and nobody cares which you are.

Carol and I were the only 2 that went for lunch after coffee this time but we often get a few more.  I am so thankful that these ladies make the Friday morning coffee one of the things they like to do as much as I do.

Norma and Charlie are on vacation in Florida right now but staying outside the park.  It was great to see her visit for coffee morning.  We had perfect weather and perfect conversation!  

No comments: