Saturday, March 24, 2018

Mysterious Bladder

There was a time in my youth when I didn't have to get up once during the night to pee but, as I grew older, it changed from once a night to 4-5 times a night.  That is very hard on a person because your sleep is interrupted so often.

Occasionally, after an alcoholic drink or two, I'd sleep right through the night and not have to get up at all.  It was a strange experience because I wondered why I could do that the one night and then not again for ages.

Your bladder does not improve with age...nothing much about your body does.  And yet, lately I've been getting up only once in the night to pee and just last night not at all.  No booze, either.  It's got me wondering if my bladder has changed position maybe back to what it should have stayed in.  It's a mystery.

No comments: