Thursday, June 21, 2018

Cindy's Diet

When Cindy bought her mother-of-the-bride gown which was quite a bit too small but decided to keep it and lose the weight needed to wear it, I thought she was crazy.  I know from many, many past experiences that it's terribly hard to lose weight on command and I feared she'd fail and cry her eyes out at the wedding.  Well, happily, this time I was wrong.  She's stuck to a sensible diet and lost 24 lbs. and the dress fits.  Now to hope she doesn't gain any of it back but I'm confident she won't.  The dress is super gorgeous and my Cindy is one determined lady!

I've failed at pretty much all of the diets I've gone on in my lifetime and I think that's because the root cause of my weight gain wasn't dealt with.  I'm blaming boredom and unhappiness which I'll bet is every fat person's root cause for their condition.

Now that I'm neither bored nor unhappy, I have no excuse but I'm also an old lady so I can indulge myself without needing an excuse.  At this point, if I lost too much weight it would result in loose skin hanging down to my knees and I have enough loose skin as it is.  I'm comfy now with my chubby little self and have no desire to impress anyone.  This is one of the perks of being a senior.

Cindy will look absolutely beautiful in her dress this coming September and she'll be crying with happiness and love for her daughter.  

No comments: