Thursday, October 25, 2018

Dominoes At Cindy & Don's House

Kim picked me up from her work and we first drove to Shoppers on the mountain because they sell Lancombe products and I was still looking for my face cream...but I wanted the bonus, too.  They had the cream but not the bonus until Nov. 3rd so I'll wait.  

We then went to Costco so Kim could get boxes of coffee and we could both indulge in their tasty chicken strips and fries for dinner.  We were a little late getting to Cindy's.

Cindy is a great shopper and gets the greatest deals on Kijiji.  She had just purchased 2 beautifully upholstered chairs with comfy curved backs plus the footstool for $225.  The frames look antique but the chairs look like new.  They look perfect in her livingroom.  Cindy appreciates the beauty of antiques and has filled her home with some gorgeous pieces, all bought as terrific deals.  She's like her Momma.

Don had already set up the kitchen table for dominoes and last night night there were just the 4 of us.  There's something so good for the soul about playing table games.  It's more the chatter and joking arguments that make it so much fun, too.  It's something I miss about not being at 3W because we play some sort of cards or Bingo about 4 times a week (some play more often).

Cindy drove me home.  It's come to that time of year when it gets dark early and, since I can't see to drive in the dark, I have to depend on someone to drive me.  It was a lovely evening spent with 3 of my favorite people!

No comments: