Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Registering For Tables For Craft Show

I'm going to be registering for my tables for a craft show next month and I'm already mad about the stupid procedure.  The twit who runs it decided a couple of years ago not to offer tables at a first come first serve way and, instead, chose a lottery.  This means you could arrive at the registration at 8 A.M to get your ticket and then have that the last ticket drawn in the evening.  I hate this process and I can't stand the twit who implemented it.  I think I scared him when it was first implemented because I complained quite vigorously.  He looks like a skinny little Hitler.

Anyway, the tickets will be available until 4:45 P.M. and then the drawing will start at 5 P.M.  Hopefully I can be on my way home before dark.  If not, I'll sleep over at Kim's because I can't see to drive in the dark.

I really love the 2 craft shows I do each year and I'm really lucky to have Kim and often Kellie to help me.  Kim is a workhorse and Kellie is a great salesperson.  I still have a few sterling pendants and more than a few costume jewelry bracelets and necklaces but I'd like to sell those all off and just sell my Swedish weaving.  The jewelry was fun for a while but I'm over it.  I think I'll always love making the Swedish weaving table runners.  What I don't sell I can give away and that's fine with me.  I have fun making them.

I'll try to be polite to the twit.

No comments: