Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Something is Wrong

I have a daily routine and my computer or server is interfering with that today.  I like to make my coffee, go on to Facebook and catch up with my friends, post some flower photos, etc., and then play some games.  So far, the only thing I can get into is the blog and I'm hoping that, after writing, I will be able to post it.

I can't remember if I've always had a morning routine but I do know that it usually begins with a pee and then coffee.  All is fine in those areas.  I can remember some routines...like making lists of what I wanted to accomplish that day (never actually accomplishing them)...that I haven't bothered with in years.  That's probably because we have a lot more time to do whatever we want now that kids are grown and the workplace is only at home.

Of course, as soon as the computer acts weird, we worry that we need a new one instead of calming down and blaming it on a server glitch.  Faye has a little ipad she's been using for about 5 years that works about as well as my $1,000 laptop so I've already decided to go that route instead of another laptop.  It would be easier to travel with, too.

Well, my inner need for routine is calling so I'd better check again if I can get on Facebook and do my stuff.


No comments: