Sunday, November 18, 2018

Tired

I'm always tired after a craft sale because there is a lot of lugging stuff in and out but yesterday I was tired and body sore.  Cindy came to help me because Kim had to work and having someone with me makes it all tolerable.  I do love the interaction with people and will keep doing this one sale for as long as I can.

After the sale (I made $205 after costs) we went to Costco to buy me a winter jacket.  If I'm going to be staying home for the winters I need something really warm.  We had something to eat and then headed home.  I slept for an hour or so but couldn't stop the body hurt until this morning.  It seems to take longer and longer to get over any body aches I develop...this one was probably from the slight bending over the tables as I was setting up.  It's that slight bending that bothers me even though I don't have back problems.  It usually goes away in a few hours but this one lasted all night.  Could be age.  LOL!

I sold quite a bit of the jewelry but I'm so bored with it now that I sent Cindy home with all the cheaper stuff to give away to the girls.  Since I only sold 1 table runner it got me a bit worried about just selling them next year so I kept the better necklaces because they sold very well.  I have enough of them to last a couple of craft shows, anyway.

I am definitely not doing anything today but vegetating.

No comments: