Sunday, January 13, 2019

Florida Sunshine

After months of grey skies in Canada, the sunshine I expected here in Florida has not disappointed me.  We've had the odd cool day but that is normal for this time of year...mostly no sweater days, though.  

Faye and I are whittling down our stash of leftovers and even went over to the clubhouse last night for a meatloaf dinner.  Randy and Janet were there and we promised to meet up in the summer for lunch.  We usually manage that every summer but somehow didn't do it last summer.  Time has a way of getting away from you.

Today we're going to the flea market.  I'm on a mission for some loungers that I like wearing all day when I'm not going anywhere.  They're comfy and cool.  I'm hoping to find some polycotton instead of the crinkly Indian ones, though, because the Indian ones aren't color fast.

My ears are still mainly plugged but they do click open once in a while.  It's pretty annoying and it interferes with my hearing.  This must be what it feels like to be half deaf.

The weather today is sunny and around 80F.  I'm so fortunate to be able to come here for 3 months in the winter!

No comments: