Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Big Decision

I've felt all along that this trailer owes me nothing because I've had 19 years here and that has been one of the biggest blessings of my life.  There are still no offers on it and I'm gone March 30th no matter what but, if it doesn't sell and I have to walk away from it, I won't be able to come back here next year to rent.  Those are the stupid rules.  Anyway, I haven't worried about not getting any money out of it but I have worried just a bit about not being able to come back next year to this park.  I love the activities and people very much and that's what I hate to see end.

The other night as I lay in bed making some decisions about the trailer, I came to the conclusion that losing out on 2 winters (at the most) is not the end of the world.  It would irritate me terribly to have to pay another dime to the office for lot rent and this is something I won't do.  Therefore, I may have to forfeit those 2 winters and I can live with that.

This decision apparently calmed me down and now I am comfortable just waiting out the rest of my time here and what will be will be.  Not everything goes as planned but this is really not a disaster in any shape or form.

No comments: