Saturday, March 09, 2019

Park Craft Show

We had our park craft show today and, as I packed my table runners into one bag to carry over, I thought how right I was to get out of the costume jewelry selling and concentrate on my table runners.  Kim and I used to take a good hour to set up all my stuff at the craft sales back home but now that I have only a few necklaces and mostly the table runners it will take maybe 15 minutes.

I sold 4 of them but had a great time talking to people and that's what I enjoy most.  I'm pleased that people like my work even when they don't buy it.

The people who put on the craft show asked to see my trailer and someone asked a friend about it so there is still hope for selling it.  I don't worry because I'm still of the frame of mind that what will be will be and I really have no control over how this will all end.  I think that's a healthy attitude.

No comments: