Monday, March 25, 2019

Haircut and Pedicure

I'm sorry but I happen to like being spoiled with a nice haircut and a good pedicure and I had both today.

I would bet there is not one woman who has experienced these things that doesn't crave to have the next one.  I feel spoiled every time so it's not as though it's something I feel I'm entitled to but something I feel very lucky to be able to have.

Wow!  Sharon, the park manager, just came by with a $2500 offer for my trailer.  I'd get $1500 after the park commission.  Here's hoping it goes through!!!  Isn't it interesting how life and circumstances can change in a split second?

Back to my haircut and pedicure...I used to feel guilty about the pedicure but it's become something I can't do myself any more so now it's perfectly acceptable to me...I still feel like I'm being spoiled, though.  Every woman needs a good haircut in order to get through the day.  I don't care if you're rich or poor or inbetween.  You need to know your hair looks at least okay.  I feel no guilt whatsoever about getting a nice haircut.

Well, no matter what happens in our day, the world keeps turning and the seasons keep changing.  Look for the good in it and you'll find it.

No comments: