Thursday, May 23, 2019

Trailer Rental

My friend, Dee, sent me a photo of the new trailers being installed at the park and one could be the one I'll be renting.  I am thrilled to head down there after Christmas and know there should be nothing I have to fix!  I'm also thrilled to death that there will be a washer and dryer in the rental.  Who would have thought so much joy could come from having my own washer and dryer??  Oh, and the cute little front porch will be perfect for sitting out there and having my morning coffee!

I'm not even sad that this might be my last winter at the park...depending on my health.  I consider myself very lucky to have been able to spend so many winters there and to have met so many wonderful people who have become good friends.  I guess I'm fatalistic in that I understand there is a time and a season for everything in life and, when one ends, something good can still come your way.

When I sold my house, I walked away very happy to start the next phase of my life in my cute little apartment and I've never regretted the move.  It was time and I knew it.

Selling the trailer in Florida was exactly the same.  I've loved the winters I spent there but it was time to move on.  I'm sure I'm going to enjoy the rental next winter whether it's for just one winter more or if I'll be able to squeeze 2 more out of this phase of my life.  Either way, it's time.

I think we always know when something has ended but we don't always act on it for one reason or another.  Sometimes ending it is too hard to endure and I understand that but I truly believe I hit it right with selling the house and the trailer.  No regrets!




No comments: