Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Beautiful Day

I don't know why but I've been getting the best night's sleep lately, maybe because I keep the bedroom window wide open and get cold, fresh air all night long.  It feels so good to start the day with a refreshed body.

I watched the sunrise this morning as I usually do and it's going to be a gloriously sunny day.  April can be an iffy month with snow one day and warm skies the next so the temperature isn't too important to me.  I just love the sunny skies.

There is lots of work I could do today but I have no motivation.  There's always tomorrow...or next week.  The apartment is neat and the fridge is full so I'm pretty comfortable.  I'm trying to make plans for the future but the future seems a little too far away yet.  I'm seriously thinking of renting again in my Florida park because I miss my friends and the activities there.  I just wish it wasn't so expensive and then there's the issue of driving down and back.  I need to have a car and renting a trailer plus renting a car would be way too expensive so I'd have to drive my own car down.  Lots to consider but there's lots of time to do that, too.

Right now I'm showered and dressed and playing on the computer.  I'm almost finished a Swedish weaving project with another one waiting in the wings.  Life isn't so bad!  

No comments: