Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Bought My Rogue

 When I bought my Nissan Altima in 2012, I really wanted the Nissan Rogue but it cost about $5,000 more and I just couldn't bring myself to pay that much.  Well, the Altima has been a wonderful car all these years and has given me no trouble whatsoever and for that I'm thankful.  But it is now a 9 year old car and I have some money siting in an account that I haven't touched so I believe this is the time to get what I want.

It's interesting that the price of my 2019 Nissan Rogue is now very similar to what I paid for the Altima back in 2012.  The Altima was a used car with only 6,000 miles on it and I felt I got a great deal on that car.  The Rogue has 12,000 kms which is about 8,000 milesand it's beautiful.  I think COVID helped me get this exceptional price and for that I'm also thankful.

Kim isn't very happy because she thinks an 80 year old woman shouldn't be buying a car but I'm hoping for at least another 5 years of driving and I really don't drive too far.  I love the convenience of having my own car, too.  I'm sure my whole family thinks I'm being foolish but this is something I really want and I'm glad I took the steps to get it.

Maybe I'll give it to Nolan when I'm done driving!

No comments: